Please fill out this form with info about you: http://bit.ly/menntavarp_about
After the interview, please submit your side of the audio: http://bit.ly/menntavarp_audio
- Tell me about your environment growing up (If your childhood had a smell, what would it be?)
- What is the best lesson your father or mother taught you?
- What had the biggest impact on you growing up that made you who you are today?
- How do you normally start your day?
- Favourite memory from your own education
- What is obvious to you (about education, teaching or learning) but many others don’t see/understand?
- What did your favourite teacher do better/differently than everyone else?
- Why did you become a teacher/work in education?
- What do you wish you could tell yourself 10 years ago?
- If you could design a school/education around one thing, what would it be and why?
- If you could remove one thing from education, what would it be and why?
- If you could give one advice to a recent teaching graduate, what would it be?
- Tell me about your favourite project you’ve done with students.
- What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of?
- If you could teach one class and one subject, what would you teach and why?
- What are some small things that make your day better?
- Where do you go to learn new things?
- What do you wish you knew more about?
- What article have you shared the most/sent to friends?
- Your best investment of less than $100 in the past year?
- Your best investment every day/week or month (of time or money)
- Tell me about what excites you now.
- What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
- There are two types of people in this world. What are the two types?
- If your life was a book, what would its title be?
- Where can people go to learn more about you?